We have designed this website for people who have suffered injuries in car or auto accidents, truck and commercial accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, slip or trip and falls, animal attacks, boat accidents, train accidents, fire accidents, and other accidents which have caused injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain damage injuries, broken bone injuries, soft tissue injuries, disc injuries, burn injuries, and other injuries which have placed you in need to consult a physician.
There are five major factors you should know and consider when hiring a law firm:
1. Who You Are Hiring To Represent You. If you choose to hire Madison Law Group, your handling attorney will be Kyle K. Madison, Esq. The truth is, it is not the law firm that you hire, but the attorney that handles your case that is important. Many law firms advertise that they have experienced attorneys and have compensated millions of dollars for their clients. But when you retain their firm, a junior associate ends up working on your case that may not have the experience of those attorney advertised or promised. The founder of Madison Law Group is attorney Kyle K. Madison who has been in practice for 12 years representing solely thousands of injured Plaintiffs like you. Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Madison was a licensed insurance agent working closely on handling insurance matters, which provided him with in-depth knowledge and experience of the defense side of each case from an insurance companies strategies and perspectives. This experience has earned Mr. Madison a great reputation in the industry and has helped him have an impressively high success rate in settling cases with insurance companies prior to lengthy litigation.
2. Your Experience and Trust With Your Attorney. The experience you have with the attorney you hire is key. When you are dealing with an injury, the last thing you want to worry about is your legal needs not being handled properly. If it’s a serious injury, you may not be able to work or do daily activities as you were able to do prior to the accident. This may bring about great frustration in your life and you will not want to worry about your legal rights in addition to coming back to health. Your attorney must have not only extensive experience to handle your case, but he or she must be trustworthy. Someone you can rely on to inform you about your legal rights, someone who can inform you about the right direction to proceed at each step of your case, and most importantly, someone to return your calls. The experience you will have as Kyle Madison’s client is bar none because you can put your legal worries aside knowing that you are in great hands while you recover from your personal injury. Mr. Madison has personally trained his staff to handle your file professionally and efficiently. They are courteous, responsive and experienced. All personnel at Madison Law Group adhere to a strict 24 hour call back policy so that you will never be kept in the dark about your case and your experience will be pleasant under difficult circumstances.
3. The Right Guidance In Determining The Value Of Your Case. Each personal injury case is evaluated on the type of injury that you have, medical bills accrued in the end of your treatment or bills that may be accrued in the future that a doctor recommends, amount of pain and suffering you had to endure, loss of past and future earnings, and the severity of property damage. If you have not been through a personal injury case before, you will need guidance as to how to record and receive such benefits available to you. For example, if you do not have health insurance and cannot afford medical care when you have been injured, Madison Law Group will provide you with names of qualified and experienced medical professionals who will work on your case on a “lien” basis. This means that they will provide care for you and hold off on monetary compensation until your case is finished. In another example, if you have been involved in a car accident and your car is totaled or not drivable, you may need a rental car or a referral to a body shop. Madison Law Group will guide you through it by recommending certified auto bodies in your area and taking care of your rental needs while your car is being repaired or you are compensated if it’s a total loss. Without such guidance, you may lose the maximum value your case is worth.
4. Maximum Results. Be cautious if an attorney tells you what your case is worth without a proper evaluation, which requires time and in depth information about your injuries, loss of earnings, your pain and suffering and liability. To properly evaluate a case and bring forth maximum results takes time, effort and experience. Depending on your injury and your circumstances, certain experts such as surgeons, economists, neuropsychologists, pain management specialists, life care planners, and liability experts, need to be retained to prove your case at trial. Many times, hiring such experts well in advance helps maximize the value of your case prior to trial because readiness for trial is single most important factor for a successful settlement. If necessary, we hire the right expert to prove your case well in advance of trial. As a result, your case is prepared and will be ripe to receive maximum monetary recovery.
5. Compensation To Madison Law Group. You do not have to pay anything out of your pocket to retain Madison Law Group. Our law firm works on a contingency fee basis, which mean we don’t recover any fees unless we win your case and recover money for you. Only in that instance, we will take a percentage of your recovery (generally one third).
Madison Law Group will provide you with the services outlines above. This is why we are The Firm You Can Trust.